whirr-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schäfer <syrious3...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Cluster Launch fails with whirr-0.6.0-incubating
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:08:22 GMT
Ah.. thanks Andrei ..the jcloud proxy attribute brought the cure :)

________________________________
Von: Andrei Savu <savu.andrei@gmail.com>
An: user@whirr.apache.org
Gesendet: 13:51 Donnerstag, 10.November 2011
Betreff: Re: Cluster Launch fails with whirr-0.6.0-incubating

I have never tried to use Whirr with a proxy and I don't think we are using system
wide settings. Is this a https proxy or socks?

Here you can find some instructions about how to make jclouds work:
http://www.jclouds.org/documentation/reference/jclouds-api

You need to edit ./bin/whirr to set the required jvm system properties.

Are there any other log messages in whirr.log?

-- Andrei

Hi,

request=POST https://ec2.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/ HTTP/1.1]