whirr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:35:48 GMT
Do not add jclouds as an explicit dependency - maven will find the right
one as a transitive dependency of Whirr. That will solve your problem
unless cloud-api requires a specific (older) version of Guava.

-- Andrei Savu / axemblr.com


On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Han,Meng <menghan@ufl.edu> wrote:

> Hi Andrei,
>
> Thanks for your reply. The complete pom file for this plugin is below.
>
> <project xmlns="http://maven.apache.**org/POM/4.0.0<http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0>
> "
>          xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/**2001/XMLSchema-instance<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance>
> "
>          xsi:schemaLocation="http://**maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0<http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0>
>   http://maven.apache.org/xsd/**maven-4.0.0.xsd<http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd>
> ">
>   <modelVersion>4.0.0</**modelVersion>
>   <artifactId>cloud-plugin-api-**emr</artifactId>
>   <name>Apache CloudStack Plugin - API Elastic Map Reduce</name>
>   <parent>
>     <groupId>org.apache.**cloudstack</groupId>
>     <artifactId>cloudstack-**plugins</artifactId>
>     <version>4.1.1</version>
>     <relativePath>../../pom.xml</**relativePath>
>   </parent>
>   <dependencies>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>org.apache.**cloudstack</groupId>
>       <artifactId>cloud-api</**artifactId>
>       <version>${project.version}</**version>
>     </dependency>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>org.apache.**cloudstack</groupId>
>       <artifactId>cloud-utils</**artifactId>
>       <version>${project.version}</**version>
>     </dependency>
>
> <dependency>
>       <groupId>org.apache.whirr</**groupId>
>       <artifactId>whirr</artifactId>
>       <version>0.8.2</version>
>       <type>pom</type>
>        </dependency>
>       <dependency>
>           <groupId>org.apache.jclouds</**groupId>
>           <artifactId>jclouds-all</**artifactId>
>           <version>1.6.1-incubating</**version>
>      </dependency>
>   </dependencies>
>   <build>
>     <defaultGoal>install</**defaultGoal>
>     <sourceDirectory>src</**sourceDirectory>
>     <testSourceDirectory>test</**testSourceDirectory>
>     <testResources>
>       <testResource>
>         <directory>test/resources</**directory>
>       </testResource>
>     </testResources>
>     <plugins>
>       <plugin>
>         <groupId>org.apache.maven.**plugins</groupId>
>         <artifactId>maven-surefire-**plugin</artifactId>
>         <configuration>
>           <argLine>-Xmx1024m</argLine>
>           <excludes>
>             <exclude>org/apache/**cloudstack/discovery/**
> integration/*</exclude>
>           </excludes>
>         </configuration>
>       </plugin>
>     </plugins>
>   </build>
> </project>
>
>
>
> On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 07:52:27 +0300, Andrei Savu wrote:
>
>> Most likely you have another version of Guava on your classpath. Please
>> share the complete pom.xml file.
>>
>> -- Andrei Savu / axemblr.com
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 5:46 AM, Han,Meng <menghan@ufl.edu> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am adding a plugin to CloudStack. One of the APIs of this plugin
>>> (launchCluster) is to start a haoop cluster on Cloudstack using Whirr. I
>>> included whirr as a dependency to my plugin.
>>>
>>> <dependency>
>>>       <groupId>org.apache.whirr</****groupId>
>>>
>>>       <artifactId>whirr</artifactId>
>>>       <version>0.8.2</version>
>>>       <type>pom</type>
>>> </dependency>
>>>
>>>
>>> When I test this api in CloudMonkey I am getting the following error:
>>>
>>>  launchCluster config=/home/meng/whirr/dream
>>>
>>>>
>>>>  HTTP Error 500: java.lang.****NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> org/jclouds/json/config/
>>> **GsonModule$DateAdapter
>>>
>>>
>>> Below is the management server log :
>>>
>>> Running on provider cloudstack using identity
>>>
>>> h3DKHC9AVlhKnUhpyThMuLhC119QfN****QQ8xhyjbf_****
>>> rnu5ZL1QeOWdw7aZRGXVO1VApG6q0a
>>> **K-A-tQRQsZFwnOXQ
>>> ERROR [apache.whirr.****ClusterController] (1859072722@qtp-1275353837-2
>>> :)
>>>
>>> Unable to start the cluster. Terminating all nodes.
>>> com.google.common.util.****concurrent.ExecutionError: java.lang.****
>>> NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> com/google/gson/TypeAdapter
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$Segment.get(**
>>> LocalCache.java:2261)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache.get(LocalCache.**
>>> java:3995)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache.getOrLoad(**
>>> LocalCache.java:3999)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.****
>>> get(LocalCache.java:4869)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.****
>>> getUnchecked(LocalCache.java:****4875)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.service.****ComputeCache.apply(**
>>> ComputeCache.java:86)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.service.****ComputeCache.apply(**
>>> ComputeCache.java:78)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.actions.****ScriptBasedClusterAction.****
>>> execute(*
>>> *ScriptBasedClusterAction.**java:**110)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.****ClusterController.****
>>> bootstrapCluster(**
>>> ClusterController.java:137)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.****ClusterController.****launchCluster(**
>>> ClusterController.java:113)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.cli.command.****LaunchClusterCommand.run(**
>>> LaunchClusterCommand.java:69)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.cli.command.****LaunchClusterCommand.run(**
>>> LaunchClusterCommand.java:59)
>>>         at org.apache.cloudstack.api.****command.user.emr.**
>>> LaunchClusterCmd.execute(****LaunchClusterCmd.java:63)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.****
>>> dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:**
>>> 162)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.****queueCommand(ApiServer.java:****
>>> 505)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.****handleRequest(ApiServer.java:***
>>> *355)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.****processRequest(ApiServlet.**
>>> java:302)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.****doGet(ApiServlet.java:66)
>>>         at javax.servlet.http.****HttpServlet.service(**
>>> HttpServlet.java:707)
>>>         at javax.servlet.http.****HttpServlet.service(**
>>> HttpServlet.java:820)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.****ServletHolder.handle(**
>>> ServletHolder.java:511)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.****ServletHandler.handle(**
>>> ServletHandler.java:401)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.security.****SecurityHandler.handle(**
>>> SecurityHandler.java:216)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.****SessionHandler.handle(**
>>> SessionHandler.java:182)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.****ContextHandler.handle(**
>>> ContextHandler.java:766)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.****WebAppContext.handle(**
>>> WebAppContext.java:450)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.****ContextHandlerCollection.****
>>> handle(*
>>> *ContextHandlerCollection.**java:**230)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.****HandlerCollection.handle(**
>>> HandlerCollection.java:114)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.****HandlerWrapper.handle(**
>>> HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.****handle(Server.java:326)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.****HttpConnection.handleRequest(****
>>> HttpConnection.java:542)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.****HttpConnection$RequestHandler.****
>>> headerComplete(HttpConnection.****java:928)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.****parseNext(HttpParser.java:**
>>> 549)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.****parseAvailable(HttpParser.**
>>> java:212)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.****HttpConnection.handle(**
>>> HttpConnection.java:404)
>>>         at org.mortbay.io.nio.****SelectChannelEndPoint.run(**
>>> SelectChannelEndPoint.java:****410)
>>>         at org.mortbay.thread.****QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.**
>>> run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
>>> Caused by: java.lang.****NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> com/google/gson/TypeAdapter
>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.****defineClass1(Native Method)
>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.****defineClass(ClassLoader.java:***
>>> *791)
>>>         at java.security.****SecureClassLoader.defineClass(****
>>> SecureClassLoader.java:142)
>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.****defineClass(URLClassLoader.**
>>> java:449)
>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.****access$100(URLClassLoader.****
>>> java:71)
>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(****URLClassLoader.java:361)
>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(****URLClassLoader.java:355)
>>>         at java.security.****AccessController.doPrivileged(****Native
>>> Method)
>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.****findClass(URLClassLoader.java:**
>>> **354)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.****WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(**
>>> WebAppClassLoader.java:392)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.****WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(**
>>> WebAppClassLoader.java:363)
>>>         at org.jclouds.cloudstack.config.****CloudStackParserModule.**
>>> configure(****CloudStackParserModule.java:****46)
>>>         at com.google.inject.****AbstractModule.configure(**
>>> AbstractModule.java:59)
>>>         at com.google.inject.spi.****Elements$RecordingBinder.**
>>> install(Elements.java:223)
>>>         at com.google.inject.spi.****Elements.getElements(Elements.****
>>> java:101)
>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.****InjectorShell$Builder.build(**
>>> InjectorShell.java:133)
>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.****InternalInjectorCreator.build(
>>> ****
>>> InternalInjectorCreator.java:****103)
>>>         at com.google.inject.Guice.****createInjector(Guice.java:95)
>>>         at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.****buildInjector(ContextBuilder.*
>>> ***
>>> java:405)
>>>         at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.****buildInjector(ContextBuilder.*
>>> ***
>>> java:329)
>>>         at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.****buildView(ContextBuilder.java:
>>> ****
>>> 620)
>>>         at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.****buildView(ContextBuilder.java:
>>> ****
>>> 600)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.service.****ComputeCache$1.load(**
>>> ComputeCache.java:117)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.service.****ComputeCache$1.load(**
>>> ComputeCache.java:96)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$****
>>> LoadingValueReference.**
>>> loadFuture(LocalCache.java:****3594)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(**
>>> LocalCache.java:2379)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$Segment.**
>>> lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.****java:2342)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$Segment.get(**
>>>
>>> LocalCache.java:2257)
>>>         ... 36 more
>>> Caused by: java.lang.****ClassNotFoundException:
>>> com.google.gson.TypeAdapter
>>>         at org.codehaus.plexus.****classworlds.strategy.**
>>> SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(****SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)
>>>         at org.codehaus.plexus.****classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.****
>>> loadClass(ClassRealm.java:244)
>>>         at org.codehaus.plexus.****classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.****
>>> loadClass(ClassRealm.java:230)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.****WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(**
>>> WebAppClassLoader.java:401)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.****WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(**
>>> WebAppClassLoader.java:363)
>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.****defineClass1(Native Method)
>>>         ... 63 more
>>> INFO  [whirr.state.****ClusterStateStore] (1859072722@qtp-1275353837-2:)
>>>
>>> Unable to load cluster state, assuming it has no running nodes.
>>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/meng/.whirr/hadoop/****instances
>>> (No
>>> such file or directory)
>>>         at java.io.FileInputStream.open(****Native Method)
>>>         at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>****(FileInputStream.java:138)
>>>         at com.google.common.io.Files$****FileByteSource.openStream(**
>>> Files.java:124)
>>>         at com.google.common.io.Files$****FileByteSource.openStream(**
>>> Files.java:114)
>>>         at com.google.common.io.****ByteSource$AsCharSource.**
>>> openStream(ByteSource.java:****287)
>>>         at com.google.common.io.****CharStreams$3.getInput(**
>>> CharStreams.java:508)
>>>         at com.google.common.io.****CharStreams$3.getInput(**
>>> CharStreams.java:505)
>>>         at com.google.common.io.****CharStreams.readLines(**
>>> CharStreams.java:319)
>>>         at com.google.common.io.Files.****readLines(Files.java:690)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.state.****FileClusterStateStore.load(**
>>> FileClusterStateStore.java:55)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.state.****ClusterStateStore.****
>>> tryLoadOrEmpty(**
>>> ClusterStateStore.java:59)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.****ClusterController.****destroyCluster(**
>>> ClusterController.java:226)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.****ClusterController.****launchCluster(**
>>> ClusterController.java:121)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.cli.command.****LaunchClusterCommand.run(**
>>> LaunchClusterCommand.java:69)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.cli.command.****LaunchClusterCommand.run(**
>>> LaunchClusterCommand.java:59)
>>>         at org.apache.cloudstack.api.****command.user.emr.**
>>> LaunchClusterCmd.execute(****LaunchClusterCmd.java:63)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.****
>>> dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:**
>>> 162)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.****queueCommand(ApiServer.java:****
>>> 505)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.****handleRequest(ApiServer.java:***
>>> *355)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.****processRequest(ApiServlet.**
>>> java:302)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.****doGet(ApiServlet.java:66)
>>>         at javax.servlet.http.****HttpServlet.service(**
>>> HttpServlet.java:707)
>>>         at javax.servlet.http.****HttpServlet.service(**
>>> HttpServlet.java:820)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.****ServletHolder.handle(**
>>> ServletHolder.java:511)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.****ServletHandler.handle(**
>>> ServletHandler.java:401)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.security.****SecurityHandler.handle(**
>>> SecurityHandler.java:216)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.****SessionHandler.handle(**
>>> SessionHandler.java:182)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.****ContextHandler.handle(**
>>> ContextHandler.java:766)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.****WebAppContext.handle(**
>>> WebAppContext.java:450)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.****ContextHandlerCollection.****
>>> handle(*
>>> *ContextHandlerCollection.**java:**230)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.****HandlerCollection.handle(**
>>> HandlerCollection.java:114)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.****HandlerWrapper.handle(**
>>> HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.****handle(Server.java:326)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.****HttpConnection.handleRequest(****
>>> HttpConnection.java:542)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.****HttpConnection$RequestHandler.****
>>> headerComplete(HttpConnection.****java:928)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.****parseNext(HttpParser.java:**
>>> 549)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.****parseAvailable(HttpParser.**
>>> java:212)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.****HttpConnection.handle(**
>>> HttpConnection.java:404)
>>>         at org.mortbay.io.nio.****SelectChannelEndPoint.run(**
>>> SelectChannelEndPoint.java:****410)
>>>         at org.mortbay.thread.****QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.**
>>>
>>> run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
>>> [ERROR] Error for /client/api
>>> com.google.common.util.****concurrent.ExecutionError: java.lang.****
>>> NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> org/jclouds/json/config/****GsonModule$DateAdapter
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$Segment.get(**
>>> LocalCache.java:2261)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache.get(LocalCache.**
>>> java:3995)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache.getOrLoad(**
>>> LocalCache.java:3999)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.****
>>> get(LocalCache.java:4869)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.****
>>> getUnchecked(LocalCache.java:****4875)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.service.****ComputeCache.apply(**
>>> ComputeCache.java:86)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.service.****ComputeCache.apply(**
>>> ComputeCache.java:78)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.actions.****ScriptBasedClusterAction.****
>>> execute(*
>>> *ScriptBasedClusterAction.**java:**110)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.****ClusterController.****destroyCluster(**
>>> ClusterController.java:233)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.****ClusterController.****destroyCluster(**
>>> ClusterController.java:226)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.****ClusterController.****launchCluster(**
>>> ClusterController.java:121)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.cli.command.****LaunchClusterCommand.run(**
>>> LaunchClusterCommand.java:69)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.cli.command.****LaunchClusterCommand.run(**
>>> LaunchClusterCommand.java:59)
>>>         at org.apache.cloudstack.api.****command.user.emr.**
>>> LaunchClusterCmd.execute(****LaunchClusterCmd.java:63)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.****
>>> dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:**
>>> 162)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.****queueCommand(ApiServer.java:****
>>> 505)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.****handleRequest(ApiServer.java:***
>>> *355)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.****processRequest(ApiServlet.**
>>> java:302)
>>>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.****doGet(ApiServlet.java:66)
>>>         at javax.servlet.http.****HttpServlet.service(**
>>> HttpServlet.java:707)
>>>         at javax.servlet.http.****HttpServlet.service(**
>>> HttpServlet.java:820)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.****ServletHolder.handle(**
>>> ServletHolder.java:511)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.****ServletHandler.handle(**
>>> ServletHandler.java:401)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.security.****SecurityHandler.handle(**
>>> SecurityHandler.java:216)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.****SessionHandler.handle(**
>>> SessionHandler.java:182)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.****ContextHandler.handle(**
>>> ContextHandler.java:766)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.****WebAppContext.handle(**
>>> WebAppContext.java:450)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.****ContextHandlerCollection.****
>>> handle(*
>>> *ContextHandlerCollection.**java:**230)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.****HandlerCollection.handle(**
>>> HandlerCollection.java:114)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.****HandlerWrapper.handle(**
>>> HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.****handle(Server.java:326)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.****HttpConnection.handleRequest(****
>>> HttpConnection.java:542)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.****HttpConnection$RequestHandler.****
>>> headerComplete(HttpConnection.****java:928)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.****parseNext(HttpParser.java:**
>>> 549)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.****parseAvailable(HttpParser.**
>>> java:212)
>>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.****HttpConnection.handle(**
>>> HttpConnection.java:404)
>>>         at org.mortbay.io.nio.****SelectChannelEndPoint.run(**
>>> SelectChannelEndPoint.java:****410)
>>>         at org.mortbay.thread.****QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.**
>>> run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
>>> Caused by: java.lang.****NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> org/jclouds/json/config/**
>>> GsonModule$DateAdapter
>>>         at org.jclouds.cloudstack.config.****CloudStackParserModule.**
>>> configure(****CloudStackParserModule.java:****46)
>>>         at com.google.inject.****AbstractModule.configure(**
>>> AbstractModule.java:59)
>>>         at com.google.inject.spi.****Elements$RecordingBinder.**
>>> install(Elements.java:223)
>>>         at com.google.inject.spi.****Elements.getElements(Elements.****
>>> java:101)
>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.****InjectorShell$Builder.build(**
>>> InjectorShell.java:133)
>>>         at com.google.inject.internal.****InternalInjectorCreator.build(
>>> ****
>>> InternalInjectorCreator.java:****103)
>>>         at com.google.inject.Guice.****createInjector(Guice.java:95)
>>>         at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.****buildInjector(ContextBuilder.*
>>> ***
>>> java:405)
>>>         at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.****buildInjector(ContextBuilder.*
>>> ***
>>> java:329)
>>>         at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.****buildView(ContextBuilder.java:
>>> ****
>>> 620)
>>>         at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.****buildView(ContextBuilder.java:
>>> ****
>>> 600)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.service.****ComputeCache$1.load(**
>>> ComputeCache.java:117)
>>>         at org.apache.whirr.service.****ComputeCache$1.load(**
>>> ComputeCache.java:96)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$****
>>> LoadingValueReference.**
>>> loadFuture(LocalCache.java:****3594)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(**
>>> LocalCache.java:2379)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$Segment.**
>>> lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.****java:2342)
>>>         at com.google.common.cache.****LocalCache$Segment.get(**
>>>
>>> LocalCache.java:2257)
>>>         ... 37 more
>>>
>>>
>>> The execute method for the lauchClusterCmd is below:
>>>
>>>  public void execute()  {
>>>
>>>         LaunchClusterResponse response = new LaunchClusterResponse();
>>>         response.setObjectName("****launchCluster");
>>>
>>>         LaunchClusterCommand command = null;
>>>         try {
>>>             command = new LaunchClusterCommand();  //imported from
>>>  org.apache.whirr.cli.command.****LaunchClusterCommand;
>>>         } catch (Exception ex) {
>>>             Logger.getLogger(****LaunchClusterCmd.class.****
>>> getName()).log(Level.SEVERE,
>>>
>>> null, ex);
>>>         }
>>>         String[] args = new String[2];
>>>         args[0] = "--config";
>>>         args[1] = config;
>>>
>>>         try {
>>>             command.run(System.in, System.out, System.err,
>>> Arrays.asList(args));
>>>         } catch (Exception ex) {
>>>             Logger.getLogger(****LaunchClusterCmd.class.****
>>> getName()).log(Level.SEVERE,
>>> null, ex);
>>>         }
>>>          response.setResponseName(****getCommandName());
>>>
>>>          output = "successfully launched the cluster.";
>>>          response.setOutPut(output);
>>>          this.setResponseObject(****response);
>>>
>>>     }
>>> Does the  above error indicate that I am missing a couple of class files
>>> or am I not configuring the JAVA classpath correctly?
>>>
>>> Also could someone explain what does this file
>>> client/target/conf/classpath.****conf do ?
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Meng
>>>
>>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message