whirr-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Whirr 0.8.2, RC1
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 16:14:29 GMT
This is the second release candidate for Apache Whirr version 0.8.2.

Note: there are no code changes between this and RC0 - just new bits.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12323371&styleName=Html&projectId=12311110

****
Please download, test and vote by noon Pacific time, Monday, April 22nd.
****

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~abayer/whirr-0.8.2-candidate-1

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewhirr-111

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=whirr.git;a=tag;h=release-0.8.2-rc0
(Upon a successful vote and release, I'll push a release-0.8.2 tag)

Whirr's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/whirr/dist/KEYS

Any questions, issues, etc, please let me know. Thanks!