whirr-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Whirr-Ubuntu - Build # 401 - Still Failing
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 22:11:14 GMT
iocanel - any idea why this would fail? It's running as "mvn clean install
-Posgi -U" from a private Maven repo in the workspace. The only thing I can
think of is that it wasn't cleaning out the private repo before the build -
I've changed that and am kicking off a new build, but if that doesn't do
the trick, grr.

A.