whirr-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to do integration testing
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:06:49 GMT
I just run the integration tests directly - i.e., mvn clean verify
-Pintegration "-DargLine=-Dwhirr.test.provider=whatever
-Dwhirr.test.identity=$IDENTITY -Dwhirr.test.credential=$CREDENTIAL
-Dconfig=/some/config/file.properties" - the last bit for things like
private key, hardware id, etc, other provider-specific stuff I want to keep
in one place when running tests.

A.