whirr-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Policy Change: RTC to CTR
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 17:38:50 GMT
Hi guys,

I want to propose that we change from Review-Then-Commit to
Commit-Then-Review
for a while with the amendment that complicated changes still require code
review.

The main reason I am asking this is because over the last few weeks I have
noticed
a lack of engagement from the members of the core development team and this
slows
down things a lot. I am happy to see more and more people using Whirr and I
think we
should keep on developing things as fast as possible.

We can go back to RTC later as soon as we have 3+ active committers.

What do you think?

-- Andrei Savu