whirr-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Push for 0.7.0 RC
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 23:26:10 GMT
Some incomplete tests results. More tomorrow.

*
*
*core*           aws-ec2: OK    cloudservers-uk: OK
*voldemort      *aws-ec2: OK    cloudservers-uk: OK
*zookeeper      *aws-ec2: OK    cloudservers-uk: OK
*puppet*         aws-ec2: FAIL  cloudservers-uk: FAIL
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-432
*cassandra*      aws-ec2: FAIL  cloudservers-uk: ?
* getting stuck - we should probably consider upgrading
*chef*           aws-ec2: FAIL  cloudservers-uk: FAIL
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-433
*hadoop*         aws-ec2: OK    cloudservers-uk: ?
*hbase*          aws-ec2: ?     cloudservers-uk: ?
*hama *          aws-ec2: ?     cloudservers-uk: ?

 *elasticsearch*  aws-ec2: OK    cloudservers-uk: OK
*ganglia*        aws-ec2: OK    cloudservers-uk: OK
*cdh*            aws-ec2: FAIL  cloudservers-uk: FAIL
* only Hadoop https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-427

Note: while testing on cloudservers-uk I have managed to get some servers
in error mode (??)

-- Andrei