whirr-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: ASF Whirr Jenkins Build
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:01:41 GMT
Thanks Andrew for making this work!

On build failure where are the notifications being sent?

-- Andrei

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Kennedy <andrew.kennedy@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 10:45 AM
Subject: ASF Whirr Jenkins Build
To: Andrei Savu <andrei.savu@cloudsoftcorp.com>

Andrei,

I have re-enabled the ASF Whirr build, using the SVN trunk. I had to change
it from the 'incubator' SVN location, but that was all. You should be able
to reconfigure this yourself if I missed anything:

       https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Whirr/
       https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Whirr/job/Whirr-Ubuntu/240/

The rationale for this is that we can then test on Solaris, as well as
Linux. I created a 'Whirr' group for this purpose, containing
'Whirr-Solaris' and 'Whirr-Ubuntu' jobs. Unfortunately the Solaris jobs are
not running, for some reason:

> Building remotely on solaris1
> Updating http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/whirr/trunk
> At revision 1204368
> no change for http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/whirr/trunk since the
previous build
> Parsing POMs
> Build timed out (after 15 minutes). Marking the build as aborted.
> ERROR: Aborted Maven execution for InterruptedIOException
> [...]
> Finished: ABORTED

You could mention this on 'dev@whirr.apache.org' because I am not
subscribed there.

Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? cloudsoft monterey :
http://www.cloudsoftcorp.com/developers/ ;