whirr-dev mailing list archives

From David Alves <davidral...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some help in service bootstrap
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 02:33:21 GMT
Will have to look a bit deeper into this.

As it turns out I have my own service with is using chef to install java and postrgresql and
it works fine.
Its might be something with the testservice itself:

Andrei: Maybe the execution of a recipe might not mean the service was actually up in some
cases but in this case the recipe is to install ant and maven (in the test service) so these
should become immediately available after the recipe runs (java and postgresql do).

-david