whirr-dev mailing list archives

From Tom White <tom.e.wh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: isolated runurl testing
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 05:43:43 GMT
Hi Adrian,

This is a known problem, and I'd like to remove the default dependency
on S3 for hosting scripts. There's a proposal on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR-225 for how to migrate
away from this. Please let us know your thoughts!

In the meantime, you can set the whirr.run-url-base property to point
to another S3 bucket (or any webserver) to host a variant of the
scripts for testing/customization.

Cheers,
Tom