whirr-dev mailing list archives

From David Alves <davidral...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:06:17 GMT
Hi Andrei

	Great!!
	I had already started browsing the project, looks good!
	I think I'll start with WHIRR-221 just to get my feet wet and then move on to WHIRR-214.
	Some questions:
	- Testing - beyond unit tests the wiki suggests iTests must be run on a cloup provider. Do
you have amazon (or other provider's) credits? do you use your company(ies) credits?
	- About WHIRR-214 the issue mentions adding/removing zookeeper nodes, but zookeeper doesn't
have this feature as of yet.
	Are you thinking of a static zk ensemble (dynamic only for the other services)?

Thanks
david