velocity-user mailing list archives

From jian chen <chenjian1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I build Velocity in NetBeans Ant?
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:56:23 GMT
Hi Ramindu,

It seems to me pretty straight-forward to do. I don't have recent experience
compiling Velocity, but I did with Velocity 1.4 couple years ago. At that
time, I added some customized code to Velocity.

It is just a matter of downloading the source code and write an ant build
file, no?

Jian
http://www.JiansNet.com