velocity-user mailing list archives

From "B. Scott Smith" <sc...@smithdomain.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException in init() during redeploy
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 01:36:37 GMT
OK, I tried deploying my original application in JBoss 3.x with embedded
Jetty. When I attempted to deploy my upgraded app, I received the same
Velocity errors. I then tried deploying in JBoss 5.1 with embedded
Tomcat. When I deployed the upgraded app, I received no errors, and it
performed as expected.
So, this would imply that this is an issue with Jetty? Is there
something I might be able to do in my app to compensate?
  - Scott