velocity-user mailing list archives

From Emanuele Di Saverio <emanuele.disave...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Correct License citation
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:32:17 GMT
It's a mobile application for Android Platform, and binaries get
distributedthrough
the App Store in .apk format.
I could include whatever file in this package, but the user will never see
it
and Velocity will not get credit.
I thought I had to put somehting in the "About" screen of the application,
I just were not sure what is the minimum legally acceptable things to write.

-Emanuele