velocity-user mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: throws Exception ??????
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 01:04:50 GMT
OK, thanks.  Don't get me wrong, I think Velocity is cool technology and
I knew you guys must have a good reason for doing something like that.

Submit a patch?  Maybe some day.  I've been a committer before myself
for a couple of Apache projects.  But I'm too much of a newbie now.  I
want to first get it to work in my app.  I'm close but not there yet.  :-)