velocity-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Alonso Sanchez <dalo...@oc.mde.es>
Subject Character problem generating a tapestry tml file
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:16:56 GMT

Firstly, Hi everybody. This is a SOS message, because we are finishing our
project and we need to make a choice for generating tapestry files.

The thing is that tml tapestry files (look like html) have several clauses
that looks like this:

img alt="${message:altLogotipo}" title="${message:altLogotipo}"
src="${asset:context:images/logo.gif}"

I have tried to do something like this

#set($openChars="${ ")
#set($closeKey ="}")

But after all i get this:

img alt="$openCharsmessage:altLogotipo$closeKey"
title="$openCharsmessage:altLogotipo$closeKey"
src="$openCharsasset:context:images/logo.gif$closeKey"

If I introduce an space beetween $openChars and message, i get an error in
tapestry... So... is there anyway to get an output like this?

img alt="${message:altLogotipo}" title="${message:altLogotipo}"
src="${asset:context:images/logo.gif}"

Thanks a lot in advance for the support. I need a lot of help :,(