velocity-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE: #parse and <br> dependency
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:08:40 GMT
The files were pasted in their entirety in the first email.  I'm going
to repaste them once again here:

1. TemplateApplicationLink.vm - this is an enclosed template:
#if($url)<a href="${url}">AAA</a>#else Please configure app url in
2. Enclosing template - SAEAssessmentNotification.vm

Subject: SOX Notice: SOX Assessment Scheduled
        SOX Assessment $ has been
        which includes an Assessment for $
verify the Control Environment
        for $ and to select an SAE Evaluator
        prior to $date.format('MMMM dd

I've just created the simple test in my local environment, I'm seeing
the similar behavior in it as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Schultz []
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 5:07 PM
To: Velocity Users List
Subject: Re: #parse and <br> dependency

Simeon, wrote:
> Hi Chris, thanks for the response.  Not sure about posting a test
> I don't have a simple executable harness here as it's a part of a
> complex app.

If you create a simple test case out of the two templates you mentioned
in your OP, does it work?

> What I'm seeing is there's no enclosing document gets produced and
> it's an emailing template, the user doesn't get any email.  Hope this
> enough details.
> I'm attaching the docs I'm using.

Your attachments were removed by the mailing list.

Feel free to paste text "attachments" inline -- those should not be

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics
Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited.
Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet
communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics
must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message