velocity-user mailing list archives

From <Simeon.Leyzer...@algorithmics.com>
Subject RE: #parse and <br> dependency
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:08:40 GMT
Chris,
The files were pasted in their entirety in the first email.  I'm going
to repaste them once again here:

1. TemplateApplicationLink.vm - this is an enclosed template:
--------------
#if($url)<a href="${url}">AAA</a>#else Please configure app url in
aaa-config.xml#end
--------------
2. Enclosing template - SAEAssessmentNotification.vm

-----
Subject: SOX Notice: SOX Assessment Scheduled
        SOX Assessment $domainObject.soxAssessment.name has been
scheduled,
        which includes an Assessment for $domainObject.name.
verify the Control Environment
        for $domainObject.name and to select an SAE Evaluator
        prior to $date.format('MMMM dd
yyyy',$domainObject.soxAssessment.dueDate).

I've just created the simple test in my local environment, I'm seeing
the similar behavior in it as well.

Regards,
Simeon