velocity-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Clifton <r...@ascendim.com>
Subject Re: Multiple web-apps using Velocity in same JVM?
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:16:52 GMT
Nevermind.  I understand now.  I'm use the singleton mode, not the
concurrent mode (Velocity is configured deeply underneath a couple other
packages, so this is the first time I've had to dust off the internals
of the engine).  Fixing this will simply entail figuring out how the
other packages initializing.

Thanks for your help, set me on the track to figuring this out.