velocity-user mailing list archives

From Paul Goepfert <paul.goepf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException problem
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 00:56:35 GMT
Holy Cow I can't believe that the problem was just that.  The wrong file
name for the struts  configuration file.  Now all I have is a small
problem with getting the $text.get(property) to display the text rather
then the code.  The warning that I  get is  template = /info.vm [line
42,column 74] : $text.get("done") is not a valid reference.

Again thanks for  the help

-Paul