velocity-user mailing list archives

From James Carlyle <james.carl...@takepart.com>
Subject ignore=true for importAttribute()
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 08:02:15 GMT
Hi

I see that the taglib version of Tiles allows attributes to be ignored
(if they are not specified, no error message is raised)

<*tiles*:*importAttribute* scope="request" name="something" ignore="true" />

Is there a similar way to cope with this using the Velocity TilesTool?
All I can see is the following method specification:

| void importAttribute(String attributeName, String scope)

Many thanks if you can suggest a workaround.  At the moment I am living
with multiple log entries if logging is set to warn or lower.

James