velocity-user mailing list archives

From Shinobu Kawai <>
Subject Re: creating macro libraries
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:16:17 GMT
Hi uday,

> Till now i created a macro for a combo box , textfield, and a screen which
> gets data from a screen class  where it can be dynamically displayed .
> I need to design a screen , where that screen is divided into two parts ,
> if u select data on one part of the screen  so it will be added to the other
> part of the screen.

Do you know how it is done in regular HTML?  (Well, DHTML maybe.)
Then you're half way there.  Just let your macro render that HTML.  :)

When I develop a dynamic page, I usually make a static one first.
Once I get a working one, just change the variables to dynamic content
bit by bit.  And whola!  It evolves into a dynamic page, each step

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

Shinobu Kawai <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail: