velocity-user mailing list archives

From Shinobu Kawai <shinobu.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading templates from classpath
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 21:43:13 GMT
Hi seba,

> ServletHandler servlets = new ServletHandler();
> context.addHandler( servlets );
> servlets.addServlet( "Query", "/*", "it.unimi.dsi.mg4j.query.QueryServlet" );
>
> ...and it works! 8^) I think the idea is that jetty can be entirely work
> programmatically, making it ideal for embedded applications.

A quick look at the javadocs tells me you can do this:
ServletHolder holder = servlets.addServlet(...);
holder.setInitParameter("org.apache.velocity.properties", "velocity.properties")

## Let me guess; you don't want to make a velocity.properties file either.  :p

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

--
Shinobu Kawai <shinobu.kawai@gmail.com>