velocity-user mailing list archives

From Ross Bamford <ross-...@synergix-systems.co.uk>
Subject Re: instanceof
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:26:54 GMT
Hi,

Fortunately the project provides a fully working Velocity framework, so
i will extend the existing isA way, which is kind of like an object-
scope tool. I just wondered if I was going the right way. Thanks to both
who answered. :)

> OTOH, some folks would consider it breaking MVC philosofy to use
> such code in templates.
>
> :) Christoph Reck

:) To be truthful I've never been an MVC 'true-believer', and this
project is based around a 'loose interpretation' of MVC. ;)

Thanks again,
Ross