velocity-user mailing list archives

From Sebastiano Vigna <vi...@dsi.unimi.it>
Subject Re: Loading templates from classpath
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2005 21:17:22 GMT
On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 12:40 -0800, Shinobu Kawai wrote:
> Hi seba,
>
> Let's keep it on the list.  No secrets.  ;)

Ok 8^).

> If you aren't going to customise your web.xml, how are you going to
> let the servlet container know which servlet to use?  Or am I missing
> something about jetty?

Well, it couldn't be easier!

ServletHandler servlets = new ServletHandler();
context.addHandler( servlets );
servlets.addServlet( "Query", "/*", "it.unimi.dsi.mg4j.query.QueryServlet" );

...and it works! 8^) I think the idea is that jetty can be entirely work
programmatically, making it ideal for embedded applications.

> You got the picture!  A partial sample can be found here:
>      http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/developer-guide.html#Miscellaneous%20Details

I'll have a look...
--
Ciao,