velocity-user mailing list archives

From Sebastiano Vigna <vi...@dsi.unimi.it>
Subject Loading templates from classpath
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:00:42 GMT
I am in the following situation: I'm running a Velocity servlet in
Jetty, and everything works fine until I load the template (which
Velocity can't found). I would like getTemplate() to load the template
from the classpath (i.e., from the jar file), so to have a completely
self-contained application. I think this is possible using a classpath
loader, but after a lot of reading a couldn't find a single example (and
exploring all possibilities is daunting).

I would be immensely grateful to anybody pointing me at a code snippet
that shows how to do it...
--
Ciao,

                                        seba