velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Saad Zia" <s...@globalnorthstar.com>
Subject velocity_example.log error
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:04:51 GMT

hi.

i'm experiencing the following error;

ERROR 2004-06-11 16:27:35,343 - Checks.printCheck:? -  Error while Printing
check java.lang.Exception: Unable to configure AvalonLogSystem :
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\northstar\Tomcat\velocity_example.log (The
process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)

i am currently using the 1.4 release of velocity. I have viewed the
ChangeLog for velocity and have found no reference to such a fix. Is this a
bug or is it an error in the impementation of my application which is not
allowing concurrent access to the file ?

thx.