velocity-user mailing list archives

From chenjian <chenj...@uvic.ca>
Subject RE: #stop problem, sorry for re-sending
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 03:51:39 GMT
Hi,

Well, I searched on the developer mailing list and found out that this is a
bug as follows:

24189|New|Enh|2003-10-28|#stop in conditions is not working

So, now the question is, could anyone kindly provide me with some workaround?
Otherwise, I have to make up 2 templates, one for the error conditions, one
for the good conditions.

Thanks,

Jian

<velocity-user@jakarta.apache.org> =====