velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Green <ngr...@inco5.com>
Subject Re: Just a small issue...
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:45:36 GMT
This isn't ideal, but I think it will work...

#set ($attributeList = ["firstName", "dob"])
#set ($attributeMethods = ["FirstName", "Dob"])
#set ($typeList = ["String","Timestamp"] )

#set ($i = 0)
#foreach($attribute in $attributeList)
public $typeList.get(i) get$attributeMethods.get(i){
	return $(attribute);
}
#set ($i = $i + 1)
#end

There might be a couple syntax issues in there, but
those shouldn't be too hard to track down.  I'm too
busy now to think of a better way to do this, sorry.

Nathan