velocity-user mailing list archives

From Brian Utt <brian_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Trouble Loading a Template from a WAR file - Velocity 1.4 - WLS 8.12
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:42:00 GMT
Arindam,

I tried each of these (incorporated my application
into an EAR file and placing the template in the
WEB-INF/classes directory and using a jar file to
store the templates in the WEB-INF/lib directory) and
both complain with the same message.  I would prefer
to still use the WAR file, and thus the WEB-INF/lib
solution would be a nice one to use.  How do you
reference the template using that solution, would I
lookup "PoolXML.vm" or "/PoolXML.vm" or should both
work?

Thanks!
-brian

--- "Gupta, Arindam" <arindam_gupta@fanniemae.com>