velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Colson" <tcol...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Slimfast and Velocity
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 20:20:13 GMT
 > > Well, DVSL is already not part of the core.  It's separate.
Heh heh... I'm obviously not all that good of keeping track. ;-)

On the homepage, they fall under "Tools" heading... So I meant that they
should be pulled out into "Tools" instead of the core, not necessarily
"VelocityTools"... which is itself under Tools. Yeah, that's what I meant.
<grin>

Heck, maybe there should be a "Related Projects" area instead.

> > velocity.jar
> > velocity-anakia.jar
> > velocity-texen.jar

+1

(Although, I can't recall many questions about Anakia or Texen on the
Velocity lists... almost wonder if they shouldn't be separate projects and
produce anakia.jar and texen.jar. Almost. )

Cheers,
Timo