velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <>
Subject Re: velocity extras
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 21:11:23 GMT

Yes, add them to the core.  Confusing enough with the "velocity"  vs.  "j2ee
velocity"   vs.  "velocity-tools"   jars.   I'd avoid special builds if

In particular, adding the URLResourceLoader seems a no-brainer, as it seems
parallel to the other resource loaders.  If it needs more work, I suggest
adding it anyways and then putting in a bugzilla issue on the specific
problems/desired enhancements.

I lean towards also including #local, as there seems to be some demand.  If
it was available and documented, it'd be easier to use for the minority who
need it.

Forio Business Simulations
Will Glass-Husain

To unsubscribe, e-mail: