velocity-user mailing list archives

From Barbara Baughman <baugh...@utdallas.edu>
Subject Re: parsing variable name in a velocity template
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 20:07:31 GMT
Put the Velocity context in the Velocity context.  Then use the getKeys
method to get an array of all the context keys.  Check the javadoc for
this at http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/api/index.html.

It is possible to have $something in a template without it referring to
any context field, so regex won't work in all cases.

Barbara Baughman
X2157