velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Chun" <>
Subject RE: RES: Dreamweaver and Velocity
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:28:32 GMT
I'm game. Just need to put the requirements together.

>>> 04/01/03 01:20PM >>>
I'd say no. Dreamweaver is pretty customizable in this sort of regard. If
anything, I'd like to see a community effort to develop a Velocity plug-in
for Dreamweaver. And either way, commenting everything you don't want to
Dreamweaver to acknowledge would be incredibly cumbersome -- especially to
retrofit existing pages.

Just my two cents.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcelo Alves (xfer) []
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 3:17 PM
To: Velocity Users List
Subject: Re: RES: Dreamweaver and Velocity

> Scott Chun wrote:
>>Thanks for the insight. I took care of this, but is there any way to make
>>Dreamweaver behave nicely with *.VM files? For example, ignore #else and
>>statements? Right now, the previews looks really scary!
> 	Try creating <!-- #if -->, <!-- #else -->, <!-- #endif --> tags.

	After my post I was wondering. Velocity could have a setting
<!--#if(condition)--> as #if(condition), and editors like Dreamweaver
won t notice the "invalid" text, especially between <tr> and <td> tags.

	Should we suggest this new feature to dev team?

:: marcelo ::

Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message