velocity-user mailing list archives

From Will Glass-Husain <wgl...@forio.com>
Subject Re: Visual Editor for Velocity
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 06:07:52 GMT
I've been toying with the idea of creating DreamWeaver extensions for Velocity.
Simple extensions are easy to create in the GUI.  The result is an icon in the
WYSIWG noting the directive.  More complex extensions can be programmed that
describe complex behavior such as loops and conditionals.    Finally, DreamWeaver
can show live data from JSP/JDBC calls.  Seems like it should be possible to tie to
Velocity in a similar manner.

(Unfortunately I've got a lot on my plate right now, so this is not coming anytime
soon. But this might be something to look in to.)

WILL