velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@periapt.com>
Subject Re: uhm, it seems like there's a problem
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 15:30:12 GMT

Hmm. I saw this problem while testing and noticed the same type of
behaviour when I discovered the tested was initializing the Runtime twice.

The Configuration class when seeing a property once turns it into a
string, when seeing it twice assumes you have a collection of same
named keys and collects them in a vector.

If you send me your code, I will take a look at it. I would like to track
this down.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl