velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <...@xyris.com>
Subject RE: Why have the caching stuff been removed ?
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:59:09 GMT
If you wish.  It is APL'd code.

We removed it from the Velocity distribution as it wasn't being used, and we
are trying to pare down both the size of the distro, as well as eliminating
any support obligations implied by code in the source tree.

There is ongoing preliminary discussion of a utility code project /
repository, and that code (or something like it...)  may be moved there (or
not.)

expressed or implied :)

geir