velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: Can I get a response ...
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:57:02 GMT
Thomas Fahrmeyer wrote:

> ... to "VelocityServlet extensions" in the list velocity-dev ??
>
> Please. I have to know whether I must implement it by myself.

I added a cleanup routine to the VelocityServle class at the end of the
processing sequence, and uploaded it into the whiteboard :

whiteboard/geir/VelocityServlet.java

get from the nightly tarball or just get online via the CVS web client.

If this satisfied the itch, and there are no better suggestions, and no
problems or concerns,  we can move this to the distro.

geir

Velocity : it's not just a good idea. It should be the law.
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity