velocity-user mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@periapt.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: parser technology
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 06:21:35 GMT

Hi,

> Nevethelee I have found JavaCC 1.01 WITHOUT any tutorials/references
> May be you have them - I will be happy to get them via zipped/jared email/href.
> Have you a minute to help me?

You should try to get through to the site 1.01 won't cut it.
You need the 1.1 version. In the 1.1 version there is a full
set of examples to work from.

If you are completely blocked off from the site then,
I will see if I can send you a copy. I'll check with MetaMata
first. Shouldn't be a problem, it's a free download.

Let me know if you can't get to the site. There are
a bunch of valuable resources there including a library
of grammars which is very interesting, and they have
old FAQs and archives of the mailing lists

jvz.

--

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@periapt.com