velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew (Tver)"...@etver.com>
Subject Re[2]: parser technology
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 06:16:36 GMT
Hello Jason,

Wednesday, August 30, 2000, 11:10:49 AM, you wrote:

JvZ> http://www.metamata.com/javacc/

JvZ> Velocity uses the JJTree extension to produce an Abstract
JvZ> Syntax Trees. There is documentation on how to use JavaCC
JvZ> on the metamata site, and there examples are quite good.

JvZ> The most important file is the Parser.jjt file. From that
JvZ> is generated the Parser.jj file. Then you use the normal
JvZ> javacc method from there on.

JvZ> jvz.

Thanks! But I couldn't access this URL from the moment your message
was received :-(

Nevethelee I have found JavaCC 1.01 WITHOUT any tutorials/references
May be you have them - I will be happy to get them via zipped/jared email/href.
Have you a minute to help me?

--
Best regards,
 Andrew                            mailto:a@etver.com