velocity-user mailing list archives

From Justin Wells <jr...@semiotek.com>
Subject Re: benchmarking velocity
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:18:19 GMT
By the way, I am honestly trying to run a fair benchmark so
I want to get it set up right. I have not posted anything
about this to the WM list because I'm sure that I've got
something set up incorrectly and I don't want to do anything
that would look like FUD.

I should probably use an alias since, given who I am, you
probably think I am just being difficult but I really want
to get this running properly.

Justin