velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew (Tver)"...@etver.com>
Subject Re[2]: VelocityServlet - where are getters for response/request ?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:43:43 GMT
Hello Jon,

JS> on 8/28/2000 4:24 AM, "Andrew (Tver)" <a@etver.com> wrote:

>> Hello All,
>>
>> I looked for accesses to servlet's response/request.
>> There are no them. Nothing to override except for
>> all VelocityServlet :-)
>>
>> I couldn't get any parameters from request.
>> I couldn't set content type.
>> I can nothing...
>>
>> Help!

JS> Thank you for the bug report. You have the source code, would you like to
JS> please contribute patches that implement this behavior that you require?

JS> :-)

JS> -jon

Jon!

I think it is not bug, it is simply current state of project :-)

Now I'm trying to code some simple servlet wrapper for using
it with parsers like Velocity or WebMacro parsers. Now it is
integrated with my another code, so now my contribute can not
be useful for anybody :-( May be later - if anything pretty
will be created... Now it is first day I work with this wrapper.

Or may be you and Justin will become great friends (I hope!),
and all my work will be dropped :-)

--
Best regards,
 Andrew                            mailto:a@etver.com