velocity-general mailing list archives

From Shane Trapp <Shane.Tr...@co.anoka.mn.us>
Subject Velocity Training
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2019 20:02:59 GMT
We are going to be purchasing a solution that some of the interfaces are written in either
Groovy or Velocity.  While I can find several courses out there for Groovy I cannot seem to
find anything specific to Velocity.  Do you know of any specific courses for this language?
  While these types of languages tend to blend together I ideally like to be specific training
if possible.

Thanks in advance for any input or insight.

[signature]
System Support Technican
Anoka County Attorney's Office
763-324-5351
[logo]

Disclaimer: Information in this message or an attachment may be government data and thereby
subject to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, may be subject to attorney-client
or work product privilege, may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise protected.
The unauthorized review, copying, retransmission, or other use or disclosure of the information
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately
notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your
computer system.