velocity-general mailing list archives

From "Micheals, Ross J." <ross.miche...@nist.gov>
Subject Web services front end to Apache Velocity
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:50:24 GMT
Dear Velocity community:

I thought it would be helpful to let the Velocity community know about a project we recently
published to github. We have a web services front-end to the Apache Velocity engine.  It is
designed to generate configuration files from a template, XML files, and associated schema(s).
It currently lacks publicly available documentation, but the test suite is comprehensive.

The Cloud Orchestration & Automation Templating (or COAT) engine source code can be found
at https://github.com/NIST-BWS/XE-COAT.

--
Ross J. Micheals, PhD
(301) 975-3234 (desk phone)