velocity-general mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Probelm with template
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 17:08:52 GMT
You might find more help on the user@velocity.apache.org list.  This
list doesn't have a lot of subscribers, i think.

Anyway, if you are working with Velocity in a servlet environment, you
should really be using VelocityTools as well.
http://velocity.apache.org/tools/devel/

VelocityTools provides the VelocityViewServlet and other support
classes like the WebappResourceLoader (formerly known as the
WebappLoader), which is probably what you need most right now.
FileResourceLoader.  For info on how to do that, check the website,
the examples that come with the VelocityTools distribution, and of
course, search the mailing list archives
(http://velocity.markmail.org)