velocity-general mailing list archives

From "Hans Poo" <h...@welinux.cl>
Subject Re: Using velocity for MS Word files
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 15:35:35 GMT
Nathan,

I will try velocity, if it is not tied to HTML i may work. But i'm not sure if msword special
characters could confuse the parser... i'll test.

If velocity is not tied to HTML, it should work, may be at least with the simpler RTF.

POI is an alternative i've been evaluating, i was looking for something simple: "replace tokens
with
runtime information" ...i posted to know if there is some specific experience using velocity
for this.

Thank you
Hans

On Tue, 6 May 2008 08:11:47 -0700, Nathan Bubna wrote