velocity-general mailing list archives

From Edward <are.you.cur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logo Proposition for VelocityTools
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:53:14 GMT
Another updated version, I think this version looks more like a shield now,
rather a tongue.

Black and White Version:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/shadowpwner/ApacheVelocityTools3BW.png

Solid Color Version:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/shadowpwner/ApacheVelocityTools3Solid.png

And one with gradient:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/shadowpwner/ApacheVelocityTools3Gradient.png

I'll make an example on how it'll fit the website as soon as I'm done with
my design, if its okay. :)

Regards,

Edward