velocity-general mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <henn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Velocity exam objectives draft for JavaBlackBelt
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:34:35 GMT
Hi,

this is a quick response that I looked over the questions and I really
appreciate (and I think that I speak for all members of the Velocity
community), that you considered Velocity important enough to become a
part of the Java Black Belt exam. I want to examine the questions in
depth and provide further feedback a bit later this week but I wanted to
let you know that your efforts are recognized and appreciated.

	Best regards
		Henning (Apache Velocity PMC Chair)