velocity-general mailing list archives

From Phil Schwarz <pschw...@itasoftware.com>
Subject Documentation on new velocity.apache.org site
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:17:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to find the documentation for Velocity alluded to on the
front page of the Wiki (overview.html, getting-started.html, etc.), but
the links on the Wiki page are to the old site and it's not obvious to
me where those pages have been moved to on the new site... can someone
fix the links, please?

FWIW the "Reference Library" page has only one (somewhat obscure)
article on it... I imagine there was a whole lot more on the equivalent
page on the old site, no?

-- Phil Schwarz, ITA Software, Cambridge MA USA.