velocity-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anakia in 2.0
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:19:14 GMT
No.  We only use Maven for the website and the Maven-Ant tasks.
However, for the docs included in the release distribution, the "ant
docs" target still uses Anakia.  This Ant target either needs to be
updated to use a Maven-Ant task to do its work, or else to use the
independent Anakia.  If we want the docs in the release artifacts to
be identical to the website docs, then we should do the former.  If we
want to keep "eating our own dogfood", then we should do the latter.