velocity-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anakia in 2.0
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 16:15:38 GMT
Hmm.  I thought Maven was doing all our site generation now, as it is
for velocity-site.  If so, then any ant docs target should probably
just be removed.  If, on the other hand, we are still using Anakia for
our site docs, then we should be switching it over to use the
independent Anakia project.  I tried to build the docs w/maven real
quick, but Maven seems unable to compile 2.x right now.  I'll try to
check on this again later if no one else gets to it.